Devonshire Infant Academy is part of Victoria Academies Trust. It is fortunate to be situated in a former secondary school. It benefits from large classrooms, its own allotment next to the school and extensive school grounds.
We are a 3 form entry, non-denominational Infant Academy providing for pupils aged 3 – 7 years.
The majority of our pupils transfer to Devonshire Junior Academy, sharing one Executive Head Teacher and having a single Academy Council.
The site is bordered by Auckland Road and Stony Lane Park and access is possible from both.
The facilities include the following:
* Large hall with full sized stage for drama and special assemblies
* Sensory room
* Secure outdoor area for outdoor learning activities with purpose built story telling areas
* Forest school and allotment
* Enclosed outdoor classroom in Early Years
* Direct access to the facilities for Stony Lane Park
* Large Community room for Parent groups and After School Clubs
* Breakfast and After School Club provision 7.45am—5.45pm
Teachers are always available at the end of the school day to answer any queries from parents.
To learn more about the Victoria Academies Trust click the link below: